Pittsburgh City Hoodie
This shirt is hand printed with my cityscape drawing of Pittsburgh. I print them in my workshop at home. The drawing is a fictional layout of Pittsburgh depicting many elements of downtown's past and present. From afar, it can be recognized as Pittsburgh, but the closer you look at it you'll be able to find many relatable details.
I draw on paper and then print the shirts on a manual screen-printing press.
Shirt specs are listed below
Measurements can be found in product photos
- 7.4 oz./yd², 60/40 combed ring-spun cotton/polyester
- CVC colors are 55/45 combed ring-spun cotton/polyester
- Colors are 100% cotton face
- Heathers and printed fleece are 60/40 cotton/polyester
- 3-end fleece
- 3-piece double-needle hood construction
- Contrast hood lining
- Flat, braided drawcord with contrast detail at stitched ends
- Woven back neck tape with ticked pattern
- Side seams
- Pouch pocket
- Contrast super stretch rib cuffs and bottom band
- EasyTear™ label
Share the details of your shipping policy.
Share the details of your return policy.